This is Android 12 smartphone that use MIUI 13. We will give more review and information about XIAOMI 12 from our point of view. These are some summarizes about good and bad features at XIAOMI 12:
Some disadvantages of XIAOMI 12 :
- Cons of XIAOMI 12 does not have external memory microsd slot. This is high-end smartphone that need to have fast storage read and write. Therefore Xiaomi want to make sure all data are running at fast internal storage memory. We can choose with 128 GB or 256 GB capacity.
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI 12 battery is not removable. It is normal for new Android smartphone use unibody design with non-removable battery. But the problems will happen when the battery reach the battery lifetime. We can not replace by our-self. We have to bring to Xiaomi authorized service center for replace with Xiaomi original battery.
- Drawbacks of XIAOMI 12 body is not water resistance. It is very important to have water resistance smartphone to wash when we back home, for clean up all viruses such as Covid-19 or others.
- Demerit of XIAOMI 12 does not have 3.5mm headphone jack. We have to use bluetooth audio device or use USB-C to 3.5mm converter
Some Advantages of XIAOMI 12 :
- Advantages of XIAOMI 12 have big internal memory and RAM. There are many applications and games that we can download from Google Play Store that saved inside 128 GB or 256 GB internal memory.
- Pros of XIAOMI 12 have three camera at back side body with 50 MP f/1.9 for standard wide + 13 MP f/2.4 for 123 degree ultrawide + 5 MP for macro.
- Pros of XIAOMI 12 LCD screen resolutions already have Full HD+ with 1080 x 2400 pixels. It use OLED screen type with high refresh rate at 120 Hz. It is also has Dolby Vision for higher dynamic range.
- Strength of XIAOMI 12 have big battery capacity at 4500 mAh. This battery has fast charging 67W technology for recharge from 0 to 100% only about 40 minutes at ideal conditions. We also can charge with wireless charger, because it has fast wireless charging 50W.
- Advantages of XIAOMI 12 has infrared for make this phone work as remote control.
XIAOMI 12 Camera Advantages / Disadvantages Review
XIAOMI 12 has three cameras at back side body. It has 50 megapixel f/1.9 for standard wide + 13 megapixel f/2.4 for 123 degree ultrawide + 5 megapixel for macro. The main camera use Sony IMX766 camera sensor for 50 megapixel photos.
This phone has smart visual tracking performance to identity eyes and body at people or pets to give more accurate focus. XIAOMI 12 camera also has smart AI machine learning to make it work faster when analyze the subject. This features will make photos become more accurate in color balance and sharpness.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of XIAOMI 12
XIAOMI 12 use OLED 6.28 inches screen size with Grade A+ of Display Mate and has TrueColor display. It has fast refresh rate 120Hz especially for high performance games. The Dolby Vision make our videos become more beautiful to watch with great dynamic range. The screen is protected by strong Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
XIAOMI 12 is powered by flagship processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with 4 nm FinFET technology. This is the first processor that use Armv9 CPU with 3 Ghz for fast performance, three core 2.5Ghz Cortex-A710 CPU and quad core 1.8Ghz Cortex A510 for fast performance operation and deliver smart AI.
This phone use LPDDR5 RAM that support transfer rate max at 6400Mbps. We can use 128 GB or 256 GB internal memory options. Having bigger is better because this phone does not have external memory slot for MicroSD. The internal storage use fast read and write speed using UFS 3.1.
Is XIAOMI 12 worth to buy ?
XIAOMI 12 is the first smartphone that use Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor with high performance speed and good photos videos quality. This phone has fast charging 67W for more quick charging time. This phone has good quality stereo speaker quality that optimized by Harman Kardon. We recommended to buy this phone.This article is talking about xiaomi 12 review. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.