These are some summarizes about good and bad features at XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC:
Some disadvantages of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC :
- Cons of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC does not have dedicated external memory microsd slot, but we can replace the secondary simcard slot with external memory MicroSD. This is not big issue for anyone who only have one number. But if we like to travel to other country, then having dual simcard slot is very helpful to use temporary local simcard number for tourist.
- Demerit of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC front camera use single lens and also does not have LED light flash. However, if we want to take pictures at low light situations, we can use lcd light for give more brightness.
- Cons of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC battery is not removable. Please note almost all new high end smartphone will use non removable battery for its unibody design. But we have to know that having non removable battery will need to ask Xiaomi authorized service center to replace with new origitnal battery when the battery life is end.
- Drawbacks of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC body is not water resistance, but it has IP53 splash-proof for some little water splash.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC :
- Advantages of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC have tow internal memory options which effect to selling price. Start with 64 GB or 128 GB. All version use same 6 GB RAM.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC have multi camera at back side body with 64 MP f/1.9 for standard wide + 13 MP f/2.2 for ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.2 for macro + 2 MP f/2.4 for DoF.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC still have 3.5 mm headphone jack, we can connect our phone to any headphone jack or headset or external audio resources.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC LCD screen resolutions already have Full HD+ with 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- Strength of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC have big battery capacity at 5160 mAh. This capacity will make it work full one day or more. But of course it is depend on how much we use for our activity.
XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC Camera Advantages / Disadvantages Review
XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC camera use Sony sensor IMX682 with big aperture number f/1.9 (f/1.89) with 1/1.73 inches sensor size. We can get more bright photos when taking at low light situations. This main sensor can take photos up to 64 megapixel with four pixel at 16 megapixel photos. There are total four rear lens with 64 megapixel for standard wide, 13 megapixel for ultrawide and double 2 megapixel for macro or depth. However, we can not take zoom photos because this phone does not have telephoto lens. If we want to zoom some photos, then digital zoom 64 megapixel still can give accepted result.
Smooth video recording can be taken with gyro-EIS up to 4G at 30fps. For macro, we recommended to take macro photos at outdoor with sunlight, because the aperture number f/2.4 will need more light, however macro photos give good result.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC
XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC body design is elegant with full screen 6.67 inches protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, back body use plastic and rounded with aluminium frame. We can use Infra Red (IR) features to make it work as remote control.
XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC use Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor with 8 nm processor technology. This processor give smooth gaming performance with dedicated graphic processor unit (GPU) Adreno 618 because it use 4 generation Qualcomm AI engine which can work with 3.6 TOPS performance when playing games.
Is XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC worth to buy ?
XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC is mid end smartphone with new Sony sensor camera IMX682 for give impressive photos and steady video recording. We are recommended to buy XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC for daily activity and fun.This article is talking about xiaomi redmi poco 3 user review. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.