SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 is a premium foldable smartphone that released at August 2023. This phone has large and versatile display when unfold and become smaller when folded. It is a good choice for anyone for both work and play performance.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 :
- Drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 battery is not removable. It is normal to have high-end smartphone with non removable battery, because it has unibody design. But we will get troubles if battery end of life. We need to replace at Samsung authorized service center.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 does not have external memory slot for MicroSDXC simcard slot. But it has big internal storage options with 256 GB or 512 GB capacity.
- Drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 does not have headphone jack 3.5mm. Please use USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack converter if we want to connect with traditional external audio devices.
- Demerit of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 does not come with an S Pen in the box and you’ll have to buy one separately, but it is ready to use with active S-Pen.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 :
- This phone already use Android 13 when the first time release at the market.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has dual screen. Main screen size is 7.6 inches with unfolded, and the secondary screen is 6.2 inches at the cover body.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 work with A powerful 4nm Octa-Core Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with high speed performance.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has A enough battery 4400mAh battery activity and has 25W fast charging technology and 15W wireless charging.
- Strength of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has triple-lens rear camera system with a 50MP main sensor and 10 megapixel for 3x optical zoom and 12 megapixel for 123 degree ultrawide.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has enhanced security with Knox Security system.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has water resistance performance with IPX8 rating.
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 HAS RAM PLUS
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has a RAM Plus feature for expand the RAM by up to 4GB. This is done by using some of the internal storage as virtual RAM. This can be helpful if we are running out of RAM when running multiple apps or games. To enable RAM Plus, go to Settings > Device care > RAM > RAM Plus. Please note, this need to use internal storage capacity.
Advantages and Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 Camera
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has a triple-lens rear camera system with 50MP main camera f/1.8 for standard wide, 12MP for 123 degree ultrawide camera, and a 10MP for telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom. Overall, we can get high end Sharp and detailed photos in most lighting conditions. It is also has good performance night shoot because it is powered by Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 that has Qualcomm Spectra packs 18-bit triple Cognitive image signal processor.
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has under display selfie camera (UDC) that located hidden behind the main screen. The UDC camera also use in other Galaxy Z Fold4 and Z Fold3 smartphone. The UDC is hidden behind a circular area that’s only partly covered by display sub-pixels, and as a result, it can capture light and create photos while staying almost invisible. Overall, the under-display camera is a good option for taking selfies and video calls at any light situations.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 worth to buy ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 is high-end smartphone with foldable feature. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor that has 4 nm FinFET technology with new power management system that helps to improve battery life.
For support gaming performance, SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has flagship specifications like powerful processor, big enough RAM, and a large display that makes it perfect for immersive gaming experiences. It is supported by Adreno 740 with ARMv9 architecture and it features a new Valhall shader architecture.
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 has foldable screen like its name. The screen size is 7.6 inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1812 x 2176 pixels pixels. This phone use Ultra Thin Glass (UTG) and protected by a new protective film that is said to be more durable than the previous generation. Of course we will get bright, sharp, and has good viewing angles. The colors are also accurate and the contrast is good. Moreover, it has 120Hz high refresh rate.
SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD5 is a great smartphone for anyone who wants a powerful and versatile device also with s-pen ready. We can use large and versatile screen and of course the foldable features is interesting feature that different from any other smartphone. It has 5 years of software updates guaranty. Of course it is recommended to buy for anyone who enough budget.