These are some summarizes about good and bad features at SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G. Samsung release this phone for cheaper prices of Galaxy S21 family. It is medium performance hardware, but still use flagship processor.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G :
- Drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G does not have external memory slot, therefore we can not use MicroSDXC for extend our storage.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G front camera does not have LED light flash, but it is not big deal because we can get help from screen light when taking selfie photos at low light conditions.
- Demerit of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G does not have Infra Red sensor. IR sensor can be use to control our out devices.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack. We have to use USB-C to 3.5mm converter if we still want to use it.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G battery is not removable. This phone has unibody design, therefore it is normal to have non removable battery. We only will get problems when the battery reach the life time. We can not replace by our self. We have to ask Samsung authorized service center for replace with original battery.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G :
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G has two storage options with 128 GB or 256 GB. All There are also two options of RAM with 6 GB or 8 GB.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G body is water resistance. It has IP68 rating. It means that we can use this phone to swim about 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G has wireless charging technology 15W.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G already use Android 12 as factory default operating system. This OS version is new when this phone release at the market.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G have triple main camera at back side body with 12 MP f/1.8 for standard wide + 8 MP f/2.4 for telephoto 3x optical zoom + 12 MP f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide.
Other Considerations of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G
SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G use 4500 mAh battery capacity with fast charging 25 technology. It is also has fast charging 15W. The sound system use stereo speaker but we can not use 3.5 mm headphone jack. This phone use Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen with high refresh rate 120Hz. It is also has Full HD resolutions at 6.4 inches size. The screen already protected with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
There are two options of processor that available depend on country release. First use Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor with Adreno 660 and the second processor use Exynos 2100 with Mali-G78 MP14 processor. Both processor run with 5 nm FinFET technology that will make the battery become work with efficient way and make this phone work more longer. The processor of course working with high performance clock speed, it has smart AI and fast 5G connections. The network management also good enough for switch when one of them get troubles.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G Have Good Triple Camera And Beautiful Front Camera
SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G have triple vertical good quality of rear camera with 12 megapixel f/1.8 for standard wide + 8 megapixel f/2.4 for telephoto 3x optical zoom + 12 megapixel f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide. Selfie lovers will be very happy with 32 megapixel front camera with good quality performance. We can record movie up to 4K at 60fps or if we need to make slow speed recording, then we can use high 240fps at 1080p resolutions. This phone has gyro-EIS for reduce blur video because of handshake or moving.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G worth to buy ?
One thing that this phone should have is having bigger battery capacity, but sadly SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G only use with 4500 mAh, maybe because Samsung confidence with 5 nm processor for battery efficiency. This is cheaper price of SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 family for limited budget. We recommended to buy this phone.
One Reply to “Pros and Cons Fact About SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 FE 5G Review”
A major drawback not listed in this review, for reasons unbeknown to me, is the charging process. The phone does not come with a charger. The charger cable has a C connection at both ends. IT DOES NOT CHARGE USING A NORMAL USB. In this way, you have to purchase a power charging unit for $20.00. If you wish to charge your unit in the car, the combination is now $60.00 to get one charger for a car and one for a house. I have chargers for a C end plugs several locations in the house. I can’t use those as they take USB plugs and not a C plug. This was a game changer for me. Further, lack of a place for an SD card, and a port for ear phone added to the major flaws with this phone for me.