We will give more information about XIAOMI MI TV A2 with several cons and pros that we get from this product. Please note, we are not saying that this TV is not good, but complete information are very important for decide before buying this product. We will give more review about XIAOMI MI TV A2 from our point of view.
XIAOMI MI TV A2 Specifications Review (43 inches):
- Screen size: 43 inches
- Resolutions: 4K UHD at 3,840 × 2,160
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Operating System: Android TV 10
- Processor: Quad A55
- GPU: Mali G52 MP2
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 2.4 Ghz / 5 Ghz
- Port: HDMI, USB 2.0, AV Composite, LAN, Optical Digital Audio Out
Do you really need to buy XIAOMI MI TV A2 ?
Some users still does not have idea whether they need to buy SmartTV or not, because not all house have good Internet connection for streaming with Smart TV. However, we have to know that Smart TV is also work as traditional television especially with broadcasting DVB-T2/C, DVB-S2 system. Of course if we have good Internet connection then having XIAOMI MI TV A2 will give more benefit for streaming anything such as Youtube, Netflix, Disney Hostar and some other more.
When we write this information, there are four type of XIAOMI MI TV A2 that available on the market: Xiaomi TV A2 32″, Xiaomi TV A2 43″ (4K), Xiaomi TV A2 FHD 43″, Xiaomi TV A2 55″. All specifications are similar except the display, sound quality and processor.
Do I Need High-Speed Internet or Can I Run With Limited Slow Internet Connection For XIAOMI MI TV A2 ?
XIAOMI MI TV A2 has several options to watch the movie streaming. We can use limited bandwidth less then 5 Mbps Internet connection speed to watch HD streaming. When we do not have enough Internet speed, then streaming applications like Youtube or similar apps will automatically downgrade the resolutions. However, having 480p resolution is good enough to watch movie with XIAOMI MI TV A2 32 inches or 43 inches, but for 55 inches will not recommended with this resolutions unless we just want to listen to sound/voice output and ignoring the display quality.
Do I Have to Subscribe For Any Movie Streaming Provider To Use With XIAOMI MI TV A2 ?
We do not need to subscribe to Netflix or Disney Plus Hotstar if we do not want to watch any movie from them. Just sign-in with Google account for, then we can watch all Youtube content for free with advertising in the middle of streaming.
Can I Upgrade XIAOMI MI TV A2 Android Operating System ?
This Smart TV has native Android TV operating system that certified by Google. There are several version with Android TV 10 at 43″ and 55″ version. The XIAOMI MI TV A2 32 inches has Android TV 11. We still do not have any information about Android TV upgrade to new version. But according to previous version, some type of XIAOMI MI TV have firmware upgrade at least up one version. Therefore, in our opinion, the XIAOMI MI TV A2 43″ and 55″ at least will get Android TV 11 later.
Why Should I Buy XIAOMI MI TV A2?
Today, there are many streaming movie providers that give fantastic entertainment moment with several different subscription fee. That is why having Smart TV is a good idea for new experience when watching movies at bigger screen. If we do not have any streaming subscribtion, we still can use this XIAOMI MI TV A2 for other functions such as meeting screen that connected with HDMI / WiFi / Bluetooth. With cheaper price if compare with other Korean or Japan Smart TV, then we really recommended to buy XIAOMI MI TV A2.
Disadvantages Possibilities of XIAOMI MI TV A2:
- Some version still use Android TV 10 when the first time release on the market. It is better if we get at least Android TV 11 for all version. But maybe Xiaomi will give Android TV firmware upgrade to Android TV 11 base by previous version and high spec of XIAOMI MI TV A2.
- Port for USB and HDMI is not easy to reach.
XIAOMI MI TV A2 Review
XIAOMI MI TV A2 is fun to have because the prices is worth to buy. We can get all features benefit that usually only available on more expensive Smart TV. We can get 4K, HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG from the screen. The color performance also fantastic because it has 1.07 billion color with DCI-P3 90%. Therefore we can see Hollywood film true-to-life color display. The screen also has 60Hz MEMC (Motion Estimation Motion Compensation) technology for make smooth transition on high speed motion movie.
Watching movie is not complete if the audio is not good. XIAOMI MI TV A2 has good sound system experience for audio output because it has high power 2x12W stereo internal speaker output. The sound system is powered by Dolby Audio and DTS HD technology. We can get powerful entertainment experience when watching movie without connect to external audio devices.
XIAOMI MI TV A2 is certified with Google Android TV, therefore we can get Google Assistant (Ok Google!) and built-in Chromecast features. This Smart TV is use Android TV operating system that has thousand of movie and applications without need to install any other applications. By default the OS also installed with Netflix and Prime Video. If we need more movie streaming provider, then we can install from Play Store such as Disney Plus Hotstar.
Other FAQ For XIAOMI MI TV A2:
- Is XIAOMI MI TV A2 has built-in camera? No, this smart television does not have built-in camera for webcam, but there are many 3th party webcam that ready to connect with USB port on XIAOMI MI TV A2.
- Can I mount XIAOMI MI TV A2 at wall? Yes, it has wall mount 300x300mm for 43″ model. All version also has wall mount port.
- Can I connect XIAOMI MI TV A2 with Different Android Smartphone then Xiaomi? Yes, as far as your phone already has screen mirroring features. All brand, not specifically only for Xiaomi. We can use Samsung or Sony or Oppo and some other more.
- Do I Need Xiaomi acccount to run XIAOMI MI TV A2? No, but we suggest to sign-in with Google account to get more experience.
- Can I Install Games on XIAOMI MI TV A2? Yes, there are several gaming applications that created native for Android TV. Find it from Google Play Store that has been installed on XIAOMI MI TV A2.