This phone work with dual simcard slot that can standby together with different GSM number. MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO alternative name is Motorola Edge S Pro. We will give more information about good and bad features of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO :
Some disadvantages possibilities of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO :
- Drawback of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO does not have waterproof performance. We can not wash our phone to clean any viruses or bring to swim. But it still have light water repellent design with IP52 rating.
- Cons of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO battery is not removable. This phone has unibody design, therefore it is normal to use non removable battery. The problems will happen when the battery reach the life time, we can not replace easily. Better to ask Motorola authorized service center for replace with original battery.
- Disadvantages of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO does not have external memory slot or MicroSD. We can not add additional storage for keep our photos or videos.
- Cons of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack. For home people, having 3.5mm jack is very important. However, we need to use USB-C to 3.5mm jack converter to connect our external audio devices.
- Drawback of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO does not have infrared sensor. We can not use this phone to remove some devices using IR.
Some Advantages of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO :
- Advantages of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO work with big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB. It is important to have bigger storage, because this phone does not have external memory slot.
- Goodness of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO have three rear camera at back side body with 108 MP f/1.9 for standard wide + 8 MP f/34 for 5x optical zoom + 16 MP f/2.2 for 119 degree ultrawide.
- Pros of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO LCD screen use OLED type with 6.7 inches size. It has full HD+ resolutions with 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has fast refresh rate at 144Hz for smooth transition.
- Strength of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO have big battery capacity at 4500 mAh.
- Pros of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO has fast charging 30W.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO
MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO is powered by Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G. This phone has dedicated fast GPU Adreno 650 that use Volumetric VR video playback and support for using DirectX 12, OpenCL 2.0 FP, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.1. This CPU has smart premium Qualcomm AI using Hexagon 698 Processor with Hexagon Tensor Accelerator. It is work with total Octa Core CPU that devided into single core 3.2 GHz Kryo 585, triple core 2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & quad core 1.80 GHz Kryo 585.
MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO Camera Advantages / Disadvantages Review
MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO has quad rear camera with 108 megapixel f/1.9 for standard wide + 8 megapixel f/34 for 5x optical zoom + 16 megapixel f/2.2 for 119 degree ultrawide.
MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO has great camera performance. It has accurate color and fast autofocus performance. This phone has 8 megapixel telephoto lens that work maximum 5x periscope optical zoom. With big aperture number f/1.9, we can get good night shoot photo result with Nigh Vision features. Front camera use 32 megapixel with small punch hole on top screen.
MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO can record video max 8K videos at 24fps. We can get high fps with 4K resolution at 30fps or 60fps. Thanks to (electronic images stabilizer) to stabilized movie recording while working or moving.
Is MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO worth to buy ?
MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO really interesting to have, because it has great processor performance with Android 11 when the first time open from the box. The main advantages of having this Motorola smartphone is the OS free of bloatware or not use applications. Therefore the performance will become faster and we will get more bigger free storage. The screen size is 6.7 inches wth OLED type and high refresh rate 144Hz. We recommended to buy MOTOROLA EDGE 20 PRO.