We will give more information about MOTOROLA EDGE X30 bad or good features from our point of view. This phone comes with Android 12 operating system with MYUI 3.0 Motorola user interface. It has 6.7 inches LCD screen with OLED type high refresh rate 144Hz. The screen is Full H+ at 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Some disadvantages possibilities of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 :
- Drawback of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 does not have real waterproof body. This hone has Water splash protection. But we can not bring it to swim or wash it.
- Cons of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 battery is not removable. It is normal for new smartphone has not removable battery, because it has good unibody design. But the problems will happen when the battery reach its life time. We can not replace by our self. We have to bring it to Motorola authorized service center to replace with original battery.
- Disadvantages of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 does not have external memory slot or MicroSD. Some low speed MicroSD will give bad performance when use it on our phone, therefore we can not use any 3th party storage card.
- Cons of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack. Motorola try to design with thinner body. Therefore the 3.5 mm jack is removed. We have to use Bluetooth headset or USB-C to 3.5mm jack converter.
- Drawback of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 does not have infrared sensor. We can not use this phone to remove some devices using IR.
Some Advantages of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 :
- Advantages of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 work with big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB. Because this phone does not have external memory, therefore all data will be saved inside internal storage.
- Goodness of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 have three rear camera at back side body with 50 MP f/1.9 for standard wide + 50 MP f/2.2 for 114 degree ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.4 for depth of field.
- Pros of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 LCD screen use OLED type with 6.7 inches size. It has full HD+ resolutions with 1080 x 2400 pixels and high refresh rate 144Hz.
- Strength of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 have big battery capacity at 5000 mAh.
- Pros of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 has fast charging 68W.
- Goodness of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 have stereo speaker.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of MOTOROLA EDGE X30
The processor of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 use new Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 when it is release in the market. This processor has 4 nm FinFET technology with total Octa-core. It is work with three groups with single core 3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 for high speed performance, triple core 2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 and quad core 1.80 GHz Cortex-A510 for battery efficiency.
MOTOROLA EDGE X30 Camera Advantages / Disadvantages Review
MOTOROLA EDGE X30 rear cameras is triple lens with 50 megapixel f/1.9 for standard wide + 50 megapixel f/2.2 for 114 degree ultrawide + 2 megapixel f/2.4 for depth of field. Main camera use Omnivision OV50A and Samsung S5KJN1 camera lens for each 50 megapixel resolutions. Yes, the disadvantages of MOTOROLA EDGE X30 camera does not have optical zoom features. We can use digital zoom, but the result will be decrease. Please use it only for very urgent moments.
The movie that we can record using MOTOROLA EDGE X30 is up to 30fps. There are other options if we need more high fps up to 240fps using 1080p. Still need more? then we can use 720p resolution to get 960fps.
Is MOTOROLA EDGE X30 worth to buy ?
MOTOROLA EDGE X30 battery is 5000 mAh. This battery can be recharge with Fast Charging 68% technology to recharge from 0-100% at about 35 minutes at ideal conditions. By using Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and fast GPU Adreno 730, we can run all applications that we can download from Google Play Store. There are two option of internal memory, but we suggest to buy bigger storage at 256 GB because it does not have external memory slot. We recommended to buy MOTOROLA EDGE X30.