XIAOMI 13T is high-end smartphone that work using Android 13 and MIUI when the first time open from the box. This phone work with 5G / 4G LTE connections that work with dual simcard slot standby together. We will give some information about bad or good things inside XIAOMI 13T from our point of view
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI 13T :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI 13T does not have external memory slot for MicroSD. But this is not big troubles because it has big internal storage 256 GB.
- Cons of XIAOMI 13T battery is not removable. Yes, as high-end smartphone with 8.5 mm body thickness then having non removable battery is a must. However, the problems will happen when our battery corrupt or end of life. It is hard to replace by ourself. Better ask Xiaomi authorized service center to replace with original battery.
- Drawback of XIAOMI 13T does not have headphone jack 3.5 mm. We can not use connect with old external audio devices. We have to use USB-C to 3.5mm converter to connect with several devices.
- Demerit of XIAOMI 13T is expensive for selling price. But it is give good quality performance.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI 13T :
- Advantages of XIAOMI 13T has big internal memory with 256 GB.
- Pros of XIAOMI 13T has big RAM options with 8 GB or 12 GB for multitasking.
- Pros of XIAOMI 13T screen use big screen AMOLED 6.67 inches and very high refresh rate 144Hz.
- Strength of XIAOMI 13T has big battery capacity with 5000mAh. The fast charging performance work with 67W with specific power charger.
- Advantages of XIAOMI 13T body is water resistance. We can bring this phone to swimming pool or any wet locations.
- Pros of XIAOMI 13T has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of XIAOMI 13T has InfraRed port for make it work as remote control.
Pros and Cons of XIAOMI 13T Camera Review
XIAOMI 13T has high quality premium camera that work with Leica lens. The multiple back side cameras are 50MP main for standard wide, 12MP for ultrawide, and 50MP for telephoto up to 2x optical zoom. As we know Leica is known to produce high-quality lenses and cameras.
XIAOMI 13T camera can take good photos at any situation. Whether bright light or low light with lower noise result, because the machine is powered by Mediatek MT6896Z Dimensity 8200 Ultra images signal processor with fast auto focus, smart AI and accurate white balance.
The selfie camera is powered by 20MP Quad-Bayer sensor that located at top screen with punch hole design. The front camera have portrait feature that make blur background with smart AI performance. We can record movie up to 1080p at 30fps using front selfiel camera. If we need to capture 4K then use main camera at back side body.
Is XIAOMI 13T worth to buy ?
XIAOMI 13T use MediaTek Dimensity 8200 processor. This is high performance chipset that is work very good for support any tasks such as gaming and video editing. The Dimensity 8200 is manufactured on TSMC’s 4nm process and features. It is base by octa-core CPU with single core Cortex-X3 at 3.1 GHz, triple core Cortex-A78 at 3.0 GHz, and quad core Cortex-A55 at 2.0 GHz. The chipset also includes dedicated GPU Mali-G610 MC6 that work up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
XIAOMI 13T has very good display with 6.67 inches AMOLED type. It is work with 1220 x 2712 pixel resolution, and has high refresh rate up to 144Hz. The screen also support for HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. The screen is incredibly sharp, vibrant color, and smooth visual experience. It is perfect for watching videos, gaming, or simply browsing the web.
XIAOMI 13T has big battery 5000 mAh capacity, with 5G connections. It has dual simcard slot for two different phone numbers. With all high-end features and reasonable price, then XIAOMI 13T is recommended to buy.