We will give more information about good and bad features of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT. This phone work with Android 11 with MIUI 12.5 For Poco user interface. It is work with 5G connections :
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT :
- Drawback of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT does not have real waterproof protection. However, it has Ip53 rating for splash or water protection. Please note, do not bring this phone to swim or do not wash it.
- Cons of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT battery is not removable. This phone has elegant body design with unibody. It is very common to use non removable battery. The problems will happen when the battery reach end of life. We have to bring this phone to Xiaomi authorized service center for replace with original battery.
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT does not have external memory slot or MicroSDXC. External memory is important for keep our additional files or for photos videos storage location. We can choose 128 GB or 256 GB internal memory options for keep all files.
- Bad-side of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack. To make slim body, the headphone 3.5mm is removed from the design. Therefore if we want to connect with external audio, we should use USB-C to 3.5mm jack converter.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT :
- Advantages of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT work with big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB.
- Goodness of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT have three rear camera at back side body with 64 MP f/1.7 for standard wide + 8 MP f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.4 for macro.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT LCD screen use AMOLED type with 6.67 inches size, full HD+ resolutions with 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen have fast refresh rate at 120Hz.
- Strength of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT have big battery 5065 mAh capacity.
- Advantages of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT has infrared for make this phone work as remote control.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT has fast charging 67W.
- Goodness of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT have stereo speaker. The audio output is enhanced by JBL for great sound performance.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of XIAOMI POCO F3 GT
XIAOMI POCO F3 GT is high-end smartphone that use MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G processor with 6 nm technology. It has fast graphic rendering with Mali-G77 MC9 that supported by MediaTek HyperEngine 3.0 to improve touchscreen input become more better and accurate without lag.
Thie processor has eight total core with work with single ultra core 2.96 GHz Kryo 485 for very fast performance. It is also have triple core 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 and quad core 1.78 GHz Kryo 485. This processor also has built-in decoding hardware AV1 for new video compression that make video streaming become more powerful and effective.
XIAOMI POCO F3 GT Camera Advantages / Disadvantages Review
XIAOMI POCO F3 GT has quad rear camera with 64 megapixel f/1.7 for standard wide + 8 megapixel f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro. Main camera sensor use Omnivision OV64B.
XIAOMI POCO F3 GT has big aperture number f/1.7 at 64 megapixel camera. We can get bright photos when shoot indoor or for night mode. The camera able to record movie up to 4K at 30fps. There are more higher fps up to 120fps when record movie at 1080p. This phone has gyro-EIS (electronic images stabilizer) to reduce handshake blur when we record some movie.
Is XIAOMI POCO F3 GT worth to buy ?
XIAOMI POCO F3 GT has big battery capacity for work longer at 5065 mAh. It has fast charging 67W that can recharge empty battery from 0-100% for about less then 45 minutes at ideal conditions. This phone work with fast processor MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G with max 3Ghz clock speed. The display is very wonderful with AMOLED 120Hz refresh rate and audio system powered by JBL. We recommended to buy XIAOMI POCO F3 GT.