XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME mid-end smartphone that use Android 11 as factory default operating system. We will give more information about good and bad features at XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME :
What are the differences between XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME vs XIAOMI REDMI 10?
- XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME battery capacity use 6000 mAh while XIAOMI REDMI 10 use 5000 mAh.
Some disadvantages of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME :
- Drawback of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME does not have 5G connection because it use MediaTek Helio G88 processor. Some country still does not have 5G connections, therefore this phone still acceptable to buy with 4G LTE performance.
- Demerit of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME front camera use single lens. The selfie camera work with 8 megapixel, it will use AI technology for make blur effect for portrait.
- Drawbacks of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME can not record using 4K. The maximum resolutions that we can record is 1080p at 30fps.
- Cons of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME battery is not removable. It is normal, because it use unibody phone. The problems will happen when the battery life is end. We have to replace at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Drawbacks of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME body is not water resistance. Please do not wash our phone with any water.
- Bad side of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME does not have NFC connection for transfer files or communications.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME :
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME have 64 GB or 128 GB for internal memory storage. All data will be saved inside internal memory. But we can use external memory MicroSDXC for save our photos and videos at its own dedicated slot.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME have for rear camera at back side body with 50 MP f/1.8 for standard wide + 8 MP f/2.2 for 120 degree ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.4 for macro + 2 MP f/2.4 for depth of field or bokeh effect.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME have 3.5 mm headphone jack. It is very convenient for anyone who do not have Bluetooth headset.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME LCD screen size is 6.5 inches with Full HD+ resolutions with 1080 x 2400 pixels.
- Strength of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME have big battery with 5000 mAh that can make this phone work full one day or more.
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME has infrared for make this phone work as remote control.
XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME Camera Advantages / Disadvantages Review
XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME camera work with four rear camera 50 MP f/1.8 for standard wide + 8 MP f/2.2 for 120 degree ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.4 for macro + 2 MP f/2.4 for depth of field. Front camera work with 8 megapixel. By having big aperture number, we can get better photo at low light situations.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME
XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME has fingerprint sensor that located at side body. We can unlock this phone easily whether when we put on the table or when we take from our pocket.
XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME use 64 bit processor MediaTek Helio G88 that has 12 nm FinFET technology. This processor can make the screen able to get fast refresh rate up to 90Hz for smooth transitions. It is also has Intelligent Resource Management Engine that make our gaming performance running better in heavy loading games and scenes. This processor work with Arm Cortex-A55, Arm Cortex-A75.
Is XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME worth to buy ?
XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME. Some specifications are similar with non PRIME version, but this phone has several improvement for screen type and also battery capacity. This phone have big internal memory options and also have external memory slot for MicroSDXC. The rear camera have good quality photos. If we do not need to use 5G connection, then XIAOMI REDMI 10 PRIME is recommended to buy.