XIAOMI REDMI 13R is 5G smartphone that work with Mediatek Dimensity 6100+ processor. It has dedicated GPU Mali-G57 MC2 for graphic rendering and has big screen display 6.74 inches. We will give more information about both the positive and negative aspects of XIAOMI REDMI 13R from our perspective.
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI REDMI 13R :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13R does not have water resistance feature, it mean we cannot use this phone into the water.
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13R battery is not removable. This phone has 8.2 mm body thickness. It is better to use non removable battery. However, the problems will happen when our battery corrupt or end of life. We have to replace at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Drawback of XIAOMI REDMI 13R RAM is not too big. 4 GB capacity is not design to use for many multitasking applications.
- Cons of XIAOMI REDMI 13R does not have NFC data connections.
- Demerit of XIAOMI REDMI 13R does not have fast charging technology.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13R :
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13R has big internal memory with 128 GB and can be extend using MicroSDXC at dedicated external memory slot.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI 13R has 5G connection.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI 13R screen use big screen 6.74 inches and 90Hz refresh rate.
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13R has 3.5 mm headphone jack for external audio devices.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI 13R has InfraRed port for make it work as remote control.
Pros and Cons of XIAOMI REDMI 13R Camera Review
XIAOMI REDMI 13R has dual camera at back side body. The first lens is 50MP as main sensor that captures decent daylight shots with good detail and color, but do not expect too much when taking photos in low-light conditions, we will see grainy and noisy images, but still acceptable for documentations.
XIAOMI REDMI 13R has 5 megapixel front camera for selfie oh video conference. Both front and rear camera can record movie up to 1080p at 30fps. It does not have images stabilization, therefore we have to be careful while record movie for reduce handshake blur.
Is XIAOMI REDMI 13R worth to buy ?
XIAOMI REDMI 13R use Mediatek Dimensity 6100+ processor. It is 64 bit 5G connections that design for budget phones. We can get good performance and connectivity at low price. The LCD screen size is 6.74 inches using IPS, but it is only work up to 720p HD resolutions. The screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass scratch resistance.
XIAOMI REDMI 13R has side body fingerprint that work fast with most fingerprint. Battery life is another highlight, it is se 5000 mAh battery capacity, but lag of fast charging. We can use it for full day activity without recharge.
XIAOMI REDMI 13R has good camera at bright light situations, but the camera quality is not working good especially for low-light photography. If camera quality is a top priority, we suggest to find other hardware. But for budget price and performance, XIAOMI REDMI 13R is recommended to buy.