XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R is 5G smartphone that has Android 13 operating system when the first time release in market at September 2023. It is the first smartphone to feature the new Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 chipset, which is expected to offer improved performance and efficiency over the previous generation Snapdragon 480.
We will give some information about bad or good things inside XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R from our point of view
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R is not water resistance, but it has IP53 rating for dust or splash or waterproof.
- Cons of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R battery is not removable. It is normal, because it has 8.2 mm thickness body. However, the problems will happen when our battery corrupt or end of life. We have to replace at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Demerit of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R does not have screen protection like Gorilla Glass or any other type of scratch-resistant glass.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R :
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R has big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R screen use big screen 6.79 inches and 90Hz refresh rate.
- Strength of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R has big battery capacity with 5000mAh. We can use it full day activ ity.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R has InfraRed port for make it work as remote control.
Pros and Cons of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R Camera Review
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R has dual camera at back side body with 50 megapixel for wide and 2 megapixel for macro. Front selfie camera resolution is 5 megapixel. This camera are working good when taking photos in good lighting conditions. The images are sharp and detailed, and the colors are accurate. However, the camera struggles in low light, and the images can be noisy and grainy. The depth sensor is used to create portrait mode photos with blurred backgrounds. The macro sensor is used to take close-up photos of small objects.
Is XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R worth to buy ?
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R use Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 chipset processor, which is built on a 4nm process. This is budget-friendly processor that offers good performance for daily activity and tasks. It is also more efficient than previous Snapdragon 4 series chipsets, which means that it should provide better battery life. Especially when use 5000 mAh battery capacity.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 12R is recommended to buy because it is a great value-for-money smartphone. It offers a large and smooth display at 6.79 inches with 90Hz refresh rate, a good dual camera system, and a long-lasting battery with 5000 mAh capacity. It is also powered by the latest Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 chipset, which should ensure good performance and efficiency.