XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 without Pro and Plus. It is the cheapest from Redmi note 13 family. The first operating system use Android 13 and MIUI 14 Xiaomi user interface. It can work with 5G / 4G LTE connections at dual simcard slot standby together. We will give some information about bad or good things inside XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 from our point of view
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 does not have external memory slot for MicroSD. We can choose to buy 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage.
- Cons of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 battery is not removable. This phone has 7.6 mm body thickness, therefore the battery is not removable. However, the problems will happen when it get end of life, because we need to replace at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Drawback of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 does not have water proof feature, therefore we can not bring this phone to swim.
- Demerit of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 does not have NFC.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 :
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 has big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 has big RAM options with 6 GB OR 8 GB OR12 GB for multitasking applications.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 screen use big screen 6.67 inches and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 has big battery capacity with 5000mAh. The fast charging work at 33W.
- Strength of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 has 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 has InfraRed port for make it work as remote control.
Pros and Cons of XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 Camera Review
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 is cheap mid-end smartphone that has dual camera at back side body. The rear cameras are 100 megapixel for main and 2 megapixel for depth of field blur background effect. This phone does not have tele optical zoom camera, but having 100 megapixel resolution can help it to get digital zoom with less photo result downgrade. Front camera resolution is 16 megapixel.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 powered by Mediatek MT6833P Dimensity 6080 images signal processor that has wide range performance of photography and videography needs. Its fast auto focus and AI capabilities. The camera located as punch hole at top screen. The video recording work up to 1080p at 30fps using front or rear camera.
Is XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 worth to buy ?
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 is mid-end smartphone. It work with The MediaTek Dimensity 6080 that based on a 6nm process technology. It has octa-core CPU with quad core Cortex-A78 at 2.4GHz and quad core Cortex-A55 at 2.0GHz. For support gaming performance, it has dedicated GPU Mali-G68 MC4 that work up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. This processor are enough for run daily tasks like browsing the web, checking email, and watching videos without problems. But please do not expect too much when playing HD games.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 display is use AMOLED6.67 inches with 120Hz refresh rate. With higher refresh rate and Full HD resolution, the screen give more immersive and enjoyable viewing experience, whether for multimedia or productivity tasks.
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 is cheap smartphone, therefore it does not have IP68 rating for water resistance. This phone also does not have NFC for data transfer. The external memory card is not available, but we can choose 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage option. XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 13 is recommended to buy.This article is talking about Cons and pros of redmi 13c, Disadvantages of redmi 13c. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.