These are some summarizes about good and bad features at SAMSUNG GALAXY M01. It is released at June 2020 with Android 10 as factory default operating system. There are three color with Black, Blue and Red.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 :
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 front camera does not have LED light flash. Front camera located at top screen with notch drop for 5 megapixel camera. If we want to get more light, then use LCD brightness light.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 body is not water resistance.
- Demerit of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 does not have Infra Red sensor. Having IR blaster is important for replace some remote control. However, there are only some Samsung product use infra red sensor.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 battery is not removable. This phone use unibody design, therefore we can not find battery cover. If this phone get troubles with the battery, then we need to ask Samsung authorized service center for replace with original battery.
- Weakness of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 does not have wireless charging technology. Wireless charging usually available at high end smartphone.
- Drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 does not have NFC data connections. Wireless payment need NFC for data transfer, but we can not use it at this phone.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 :
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 have dedicated external memory. We still can use dual simcard together with MircoSD / MicroSDXC external memory.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 already use Android 10.0. This is the latest Android version when this phone release on the market.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 have dual main camera at back side body with 13 MP f/2.2 for standard wide + 2 MP f/2.4 for DOF. The secondary camera use to get Bokeh effect at portrait photos.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 still have 3.5 mm headphone jack. We can connect with any external audio devices.
- Strength of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 have very big battery 4000 mAh.
Other Considerations of SAMSUNG GALAXY M01
SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 use Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 processor with dedicated GPU Adreno 505. This processor design for entry level smartphone. It is manufactured with 12nm FinFET technology. If we use heavy apps, then the processor give maximum 1.95 Ghz clock speed, while for light apps use 1.45 Ghz with Qualcomm Hexagon 536 DSP technology. When we use 4G LTE broadband, then this phone can deliver 150 Mbps downstream and 75 Mbps upstream for any Internet activity such as video streaming, games and other work.
This phone use PLS TFT 5.7 inches with Infinity-V Display design, work with HD resolution at 720 x 1520 pixels. We can not play Full HD video streaming from Youtube or other streaming media without lag, but having HD video is more then enough to see on 5.7″ screen. Dolby Atmos technology is use at SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 for give better video experience.
Because this is cheap entry level smartphone, then we can not find any fingerprint sensor at its body. But there are some factory default security protections that we can choose, including face unlock feature using 5 megapixel front selfie camera.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 worth to buy ?
If we want to use smaller then 6 inches smartphone, then this phone is good options, because it have 5.7 inches LCD screen size. Snapdragon processor is advantage for doing standard activity using Android 10. Some users maybe feel not good with this performance, but for budget smartphone, SAMSUNG GALAXY M01 worth to try.This article is talking about pros and cons of samsung galaxy M01, Pros and cons of samsung M01, Pros and cons of samsung m01 core, Samsung m01 advantages, samsung m01 core have ir sensor, Samsung m01s downside, samsung m01s pros and cons. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.