These are some summarizes about good and bad features at SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE and S20 FE 5G. Yes when the time this phone release in the market, there are two options that we can choose, one without 5G by using full 4G LTE and the other one use 5G. Please note, FE = Fun Edition.
What are the differences between SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5G vs NON 5G version ?
- First of all of course the connections, non 5G means maximum work with 4G LTE data broadband.
- The product model code for SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5G is SM-G781B, while SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 4G LTE is SM-G780F
- Processor at SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5G is use Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 processor with Adreno 650 for GPU, while 4G version use Exynos 990 with Mali-G77 MP11 for GPU.
- Price of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5G is more expensive then 4G version.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) :
- Drawback of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) does not have external headphone jack 3.5 mm. Samsung try to make thinner body, therefore they disable this headphone audio jack and replace with wireless or use USB-C converter.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) front camera does not have LED light flash to help take pictures at low light room. Front camera is use with wide angle and have big aperture number f/2.0 for get better light although using front screen brightness.
- Demerit of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) does not have Infra Red sensor. Usually user need to use their phone as emergency remote control, but we can not use this phone without infra red. which usually can make our phone become remote control. Not many Samsung product use infra red sensor.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) battery is not removable. Of course as high end smartphone, almost all battery will be non removable, because it use unibody design. How to replace the battery? We suggest to ask Samsung authorized service center.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) does not have dedicated external memory. But don’t worry, we still can use MicroSDXC at secondary simcard slots. However, this will make us only can use single network simcard.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G)
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) already use Android 10.0 as factory default operating system. We will get Android 11 when it is release in the market.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) have triple main camera at back side body with 12 MP f/1.8 for standard wide + 8 MP f/2.0 for telephone with 3x optical zoom + 12 MP f/2.2 for Ultrawide.
- Strength of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) have sufficient battery 4500 mAh to make it work more longer. It is also have fast charging 25W technology at both 5G or 4G version. This phone also has wireless charging.
Other Considerations of SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G)
Both Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 and Exynos 990 processor have same technology using 7 nm+ technology and also able to play 8K video recording. All processor run faster at all applications and for gaming rendering, each graphic processor unit give lag free experience.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) Have Good Triple Camera And Beautiful Front Camera
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) has revolutionary camera with different mode. For wide angle, we can use standard camera with 12 megapixel, for ultrawide camera we can use another 12 megapixel and for telephoto with 3x zoom, we can use 8 megapixel camera. Please note all front and rear camera does not have DOF lens, because this phone has intelligence AI to make Bokeh effect at portrait photos with single lens.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) worth to buy ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE (5G) is Fun Editions, it is design for anyone who have limited budget but still need to use Galaxy S20 experience. We will get same camera and processor performance and some other features. We can choose to buy with or without 5G data broadband. SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE is recommended to buy.This article is talking about https://www disadvantages info/android/pros-and-cons-fact-at-samsung-galaxy-s20-fe-5g-review/. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.