These are some summarizes about good and bad features at XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA reviews:
Some disadvantages of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA :
- Cons of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA does not have external memory microsd slot. This problems happen at some high end smartphone. Why no external memory slot? There are some MicroSD with various speed available on the market, mostly their speed are not sufficient for standard transfer rate. Therefore having bigger internal memory is more recommended for fast access.
- Demerit of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA front camera use single lens and also does not have LED light flash. This phone use 20 megapixel front camera without light flash with aperture number f/2.3. It will produce wide angle photos / videos.
- Drawback of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA battery is not removable. This is also happen at almost any high-end smartphone with unibody design.
- Demerit of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack, therefore we have to use USB-C converter to make it work with external audio devices.
- Drawback of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA body is not water resistance. Therefore we can not bring this phone go into the water or swim.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA :
- Advantages of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA have several options of internal memory and RAM. Start from 128 GB & 256 GB storage with 8 GB or 12 GB RAM and the most expensive version use 512 GB storage with 16 GB RAM.
- Pros of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA have multi camera at back side body. XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA good rating on dxomark.com website. It have 48 megapixel f/1.9 for wide + 48 megapixel f/4.1 for periscope telephoto + 12 megapixel for telephoto + 20 megapixel ultrawide.
- Pros of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA LCD screen use OLED screen type with 386 ppi density. The resolution is Full HD+ at 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- Strength of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA have big battery capacity at 4500 mAh. It has great fast charging 120W technology which can charger full less then 30 minutes. Wireless charging also available at XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA, it use 50W technology. We can use this phone as reverse wireless charging 10W.
XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA Camera Advantages / Disadvantages
Multi cameras on XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA have several good performance. The sensor use 48 megapixel 1/1.32″ Quad Bayer sensor with big aperture f/1.85 for give better brightness at low light situations. This phone have 2 telephoto lens with 12 megapixel with 2x optical zoom and 48 megapixel with 5x optical zoom + OIS for reduce handshake while taking photos or record videos. For ultrawide, it use 20 megapixel with f/2.2.
All photos and videos which taken with XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA camera give good color view and contrast. We can record up too 8K with 24fps. It is also support slow motion at 960fps.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA
XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA use Snapdragon 865 5G processor with have improve performance at AI technology. This processor can support gigapixel speed photography for fast autofocus and fantastic images processing. The AI use Qualcomm® Hexagon Tensor Accelerator, for fast operations with maximum efficiency. Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G has Qualcomm® Quick Charge AI technology checks battery health and try to prolong battery performance with safety charging process.
Is XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA worth to buy ?
XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA use great processor with fast GPU. It has four camera with Quad Bayer sensor for better photo results. When the first time release on the market, the XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA camera get top score at Dxomark compare with other brand of flagship smartphone . We recommended to buy XIAOMI MI 10 ULTRA for support any activity.