OPPO RENO8 is the basic version with 6.43 inches LCD screen size and powered by MediaTek platform processor. We can use 5G connection for broadband Internet access. This phone comes with Android 11 as factory default operating system.
Some disadvantages possibilities of OPPO RENO8 :
- Disadvantages of OPPO RENO8 does not have external memory slot for extend storage using MicroSDXC.
- Demerits of OPPO RENO8 does not have 3.5 mm head phone jack to connect with external audio devices.
- Cons of OPPO RENO8 battery is not removable. This phone use thin unibody with 7.7 mm size, therefore the battery is not removable. When the battery life is end, then we have to replace at Oppo authorized service center to replace with original battery.
- Drawback of OPPO RENO8 fingerprint sensor is use optical under display. This sensor sometime work with less accurate or slow responsive with this sensor. Please do not use thick screen protection or tempered glass.
- Disadvantages of OPPO RENO8 does not have NFC for wireless data transfer or wireless payment.
Some Advantages of OPPO RENO8 :
- Advantages of OPPO RENO8 big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB.
- Goodness of OPPO RENO8 has big RAM with 8 GB or 12 GB to run multitasking performance.
- Pros of OPPO RENO8 screen use AMOLED screen 6.43 inches and Full HD resolutions.
- Strength of OPPO RENO8 have big battery capacity at 4500 mAh. The battery has fast charging 80W and also has reverse charging performance.
Is OPPO RENO8 worth to buy ?
We can run this phone with 5G connection at available locations. But of course we still can use 4G LTE for broadband Internet access, because this phone use MediaTek Dimensity 1300 processor. It has 6 nm FinFET technology. The GPU is use to support gaming graphic rendering with Mali-G77 MC9. The processor has top speed at 3.0 GHz Cortex-A78.
This phone has triple cameras with 50 megapixel for wide + 2 megapixel for macro + 2 megapixel for depth of field. The front camera is 32 megapixel. We can record video up to 4K at 30fps when using back side camera. If we use front camera, then the video recording resolutions is 1080p at 30fps. The gyro-EIS (electronic images stabilization) is use to reduce handshake blur. We can use this features at front or rear cameras. This phone has dual LED flash that work for optimize skin color when taking photos at people object.
The OPPO RENO8 (PGBM10) screen is use AMOLED 6.43 inches size that can give vivid color video. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 scratch resistance. This phone has under display optical fingerprint sensor. But some users get inaccurate in-screen fingerprint sensor, especially when we use thick screen protection or tempered glass. This phone release with three color Black, Blue or Gold. We recommended to buy this phone.
This article is talking about Disadvantages of buying reno 8 5gb. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.