SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) is release at the market on July 2022. This phone does not have 5G connections. The screen size is 6.6 inches with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 scratch resistance. The first operating system use Android 12 with ONE UI 4.1 Samsung user interface. The product model code is SM-A137F, SM-A137F/DSN and SM-A137F/DS.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) :
- Drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) battery is not removable. This phone has thin unibody 8.8 mm or 0.35″. Therefore the battery cover is removed from this phone. The problems will happen when we get battery corrupt or battery end of life. We can not replace easily. We need to as Samsung authorized service center for replace with original battery.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) body is not water resistance. Please do not wash this phone or do not bring to swim.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) video recording does not have 4K movie resolution. But we can record movie with Full HD 1080p at 30 fps with rear and front camera.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) :
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) first operating system use Android 12 with One UI 4.1.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) have three options of internal memory with 32 GB or 64 GB or 128 GB.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) has external memory for MicroSDXC up to 1 TB at its own dedicated external memory slot.
- Strength of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) screen use big screen 6.6 inches LCD size with Full HD resolutions.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) have big battery capacity at 5000 mAh. This capacity is more then enough for full day activity. Fast charging technology 15W is ready to use with proper charger adapter.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) has 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) has enhanced security with Knox Security system.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) HAS RAM PLUS
SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) has RAM Plus feature. This is very important to adding more RAM performance from 4 GB become 6 GB with swap memory / virtual RAM that use internal storage. Therefore we can run more multitasking applications without freezing. But please note, having RAM Plus still not as fast as real RAM hardware.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) worth to buy ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY A13 (SM-A137) is powered by Octa Core CPU Mediatek MT6769V/CU Helio G80 processor with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. The processor work with two segments. First is dual core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75for working with high performance applications. The second segment is working with hexa core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 for light and simple applications. It is work for reduce battery power usage. This processor does not have 5G connections but it work fast with 4G LTE.
This phone has four rear cameras at back side body with 50 megapixel f/1.8 for wide + 5 megapixel f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro + 2 megapixel f/2.4 for depth of field. The camera can not record movie with 4K resolution. But since this phone is use for daily activity, then having 1080p resolutions movie is more then enough. The advantages having 1080p movie is have smaller file size then 4K movie.
Battery is very important to make our phone power lasting longer. It has big battery 5000 mAh with fast charging 15W. The side mounted fingerprint is one good advantages because it is easy and fast to access if compare with under display fingerprint sensor. This phone has NFC and 3.5 mm headphone jack. If we do not need to use 5G connection, then this phone is recommended to buy.This article is talking about https://www disadvantages info/android/pros-and-cons-fact-samsung-galaxy-a13-sm-a137-review/, Samsung A13 Cons. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.