SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 4G version is work with 4G LTE for broadband Internet access. It can not work with 5G because it use Mediatek MT8781 Helio G99 processor with dedicated GPU Mali-G57 MC2 for support gaming performance. The first operating system is Android 13 with One UI 5.1 Samsung user interface.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 :
- Of course the first drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 4G is about no 5G connections. For some users, maybe 5G connections is very important, but some other users maybe do not matter because their country still does not have 5G base stations.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 battery is not removable. This phone use 5000 mAh battery capacity. It is not removable because the body thickness 8.3 mm make the battery cover join together with back body design. The problems will happen when SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 battery get troubles, we need to ask Samsung authorized service center for replace with original battery.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 body is not water resistance. We can not bring this phone to swim.
- Drawback of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 4G does not come with a charger in the box. We have to use alternative charger or buy separately.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 :
- This phone already use Android 13 when the first time release at the market.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has 6.5 inches display with Super AMOLED screen type. It has 90Hz refresh rate for smooth scrolling and gaming.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 work with Mediatek MT8781 Helio G99.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has big battery with 5000mAh capacity. It has fast charging 25W.
- Strength of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has triple-lens rear camera system with a 50MP for wide + 5 MP for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 MP for macro.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has enhanced security with Knox Security system.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 HAS RAM PLUS
SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has a RAM Plus. It will makes this phone has additional RAM capacity using virtual RAM with internal storage. To enable RAM Plus, go to Settings > Device care > RAM > RAM Plus. Please note, this need to use internal storage capacity.
Advantages and Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 Camera
SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has multi cameras with 50MP main sensor with OIS f/1.8, 5MP for 123 degree ultrawide f/2.2, and a 2MP macro sensor f/2.4. It is also has front camera with 13MP f/2.2.
If we have enough light then main camera will give good photos in good lighting conditions, with accurate colors and good detail. The ultrawide camera is also good for taking wide panorama, but it can be a bit soft in the corners. The macro camera is fun to use, but it’s not the best for taking close-up shots.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 worth to buy ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 has several important features such as large 6.5 inches AMOLED display, a triple-camera system on the back body, and a 5000mAh battery capacity. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 processor and has three options or RAM start from 4GB or 6 GB or 8 GB. The internal storage is 128 GB with external memory slot for MicroSDXC.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 4G runs Android 13 with Samsung’s One UI 5.1. The software is mostly clean and easy to use, but as usually, there are a few Samsung pre-installed apps that may not need for some users. The big batter 5000mAh is one of its best features. It easily to work full day without charge. The phone also supports 25W fast charging technology. If we do not need to use 5G connection, then SAMSUNG GALAXY A24 4G is recommended to buy.