These are some summarizes about good and bad features at SAMSUNG GALAXY M53. If we want to have high refresh rate screen, then we can consider to buy this phone because it is use Super AMOLED Plus 6.7 inches with 120 Hz. The models are SM-M536B, SM-M536B/DS or SM-M536B/DSN.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 :
- Demerit of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 does not have Infra Red sensor for data transfer or remote controlling.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 body is not water resistance. Please do not contact this phone to any water. Washing this phone is prohibited.
- Drawback of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 battery is not removable. This phone use unibody design with 7.4 mm thickness, therefore it use non removable battery. We will get troubles when the battery reach its end of life. We can not replace easily. We suggest to bring to Samsung authorized service center to replace with original battery.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack. Therefore we have to use Bluetooth or USB-C to 3.5 mm jack converter to connect with external audio devices.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 :
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 already use Android 12 when the first time release at the market. It is work together with One UI 4.1 Samsung user interface.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 has great display with Super AMOLED Plus, with 120Hz fast refresh rate for smooth transition and scrolling. The resolution is 1080 x 2408 pixels.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 have quad main camera at back side body with 108 MP f/1.8 for standard wide + 8 MP f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.2 for depth of field + 2 MP f/2.4 for macro.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 have two options of internal memory with 128 GB storage with 6 GB or 8 GB RAM or 512 GB storage with 8 GB RAM.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 has MicroSDXC slot for external slot. It is shared with secondary network simcard slot.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 has Knox security system to improve data security from malware or threats.
Other Considerations of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53
SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 is mid-range Android 12 smartphone that powered by MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 processor. It has Bigger G78 technology that use inside Arm Mali-G68 GPU for graphic rendering while playing games extend the 5000 mAh battery life for active users. This processor has fast 5G broadband access and fully integrated with 5G Modem with Mediatek UltraSave for enhance power saving technology.
This phone work with 128 GB or 256 GB internal memory options. Basically this capacity is big enough for most users. However, we still can use MicroSD card up to 1 TB for extend the storage by replacing secondary network simcard with external memory. Therefore we only can use single phone number if we use MicroSD together.
The screen of SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 use immersive Super AMOLED Plus 6.7 inch LCD with Infinity-o-display. It is work with Full HD+ resolutions at 1080 x 2408 pixels. The screen has high refresh rate up to 120Hz if we want to use it. However, using 120Hz will consume more battery power, therefore we suggest only use it when really need it.
Advantages of RAM PLUS Features on SAMSUNG GALAXY M53
This phone already release with new features of Samsung Galaxy RAM PLUS technology that can extend the limited RAM with extra virtual RAM or swap by using available internal storage space. Of course using virtual RAM will give speed downgrade if compare with real hardware RAM, but still helpful for running multitasking applications. Please note, if we use 8 GB RAM version, then we can extend the virtual RAM up to 8GB using internal memory storage.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 Have Good Triple Camera And Beautiful Front Camera
SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 work with four rear cameras with 108 megapixel f/1.8 for standard wide + 8 megapixel f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 megapixel f/2.2 for depth of field + 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro. The camera give clear detail and accurate white balance. It has fast auto focus and great noise reduction for nigh shoot photography. For bokeh effect, the AI work very good on dual lens camera wide + depth lens ti give blur background at sharp object.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 worth to buy ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 is release with Android 12 operating system using Super AMOLED Plus screen 6.7 inches. It has high refresh rate 120Hz for smooth scrolling and transitions. This phone powered by good processor MediaTek MT6877 Dimensity 900 and fast GPU Arm Mali-G68. We can take fantastic photos and videos using multi lens cameras up to 108 megapixel resolutions. The big battery 5000 mAh is one good advantages to work full one day or more. It has 25W Super Fast Charging technology. SAMSUNG GALAXY M53 is recommended to buy.