XIAOMI 13 LITE is cheaper options for Xiaomi 13 family, but it still have good specifications with AMOLED 6.55 inches LCD screen and 120Hz refresh rate. The screen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. We will give some information about bad or good things inside XIAOMI 13 LITE from our point of view
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI 13 LITE :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI 13 LITE does not have external memory slot for MicroSD. All data will be save inside 128 GB or 256 GB.
- Cons of XIAOMI 13 LITE comes with Android 12 when the first time open from the box.
- Drawback of XIAOMI 13 LITE battery is not removable. The body thickness is 7.2 mm, therefore the battery is not removable. Please note, when the battery corrupt, then we have to replace at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Cons of XIAOMI 13 LITE does not have headphone jack 3.5 mm. If we want to connect with external audio devices, then we can use USB-C to 3.5mm converter.
- Demerit of XIAOMI 13 LITE does not have water resistance performance. But it still have splash resistance for small peace of water proof. We can not bring this phone to swim.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI 13 LITE :
- Advantages of XIAOMI 13 LITE has big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB.
- Pros of XIAOMI 13 LITE has big RAM options with 8 GB for multitasking.
- Pros of XIAOMI 13 LITE screen use big AMOLED screen 6.55 inches and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Strength of XIAOMI 13 LITE has big battery capacity with 4500 mAh. This phone has fast charging 67W.
- Pros of XIAOMI 13 LITE has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of XIAOMI 13 LITE has InfraRed port for make it work as remote control.
Pros and Cons of XIAOMI 13 LITE Camera Review
XIAOMI 13 LITE has three rear camera with 50 megapixel for wide, 8 megapixel for 119 degree ultrawide and 2 megapixel for macro. The video recording work up to 4K at 30fps. If we need more fps, then we can use Full HD 1080p resolution up to 120fps.
Dual front camera feature are very interesting because we can have more accurate bokeh blur effect for portrait photography. It has 32 megapixel ultrawide sensor and 8 megapixel bokeh sensor. The video resolution work up to 1080p at 60fps.
Is XIAOMI 13 LITE worth to buy ?
XIAOMI 13 LITE powered by Qualcomm SM7450-AB Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor. It is based on the ARMv9 architecture and manufactured on a 4 nm process node. This processor work up to 16 GB of LPDDR5-3200 RAM and UFS-3.1 flash memory. The GPU is work to support gaming performance with Adreno 662 GPU.
XIAOMI 13 LITE is a good phone for Xiaomi 13 alternative. The AMOLED display is bright and clear, and the 120Hz refresh rate makes scrolling and animations smooth. The processor is powerful enough to handle most tasks, and the phone can handle gaming and multimedia applications without any problems.
For daily activity, the triple camera systems are capable for taking good photos and videos in most conditions. The 4500mAh battery provides long battery life, and the 67W fast charging support is very convenient. It has NFC and 5G connections. XIAOMI 13 LITE is recommended to buy.