XIAOMI POCO M5 is mid-end smartphone that work with MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 processor. It has 6.58 inches LCD screen and work with dual non sim-card standby together. We will give some information about bad or good things inside XIAOMI POCO M5 from our point of view.
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI POCO M5 :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI POCO M5 does not have 5G connection because it is use MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 processor. But we can use 4G LTE for broadband Internet access.
- Cons of XIAOMI POCO M5 battery is not removable. All mid-end or high-end smartphone battery is not removable, because they have thick body design. This phone has 8.9 mm thickness. The problems will happen when battery life is reach or battery corrupt. We have to replace at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Drawback of XIAOMI POCO M5 is not water resistance. Please do not bring this phone to swim or do not wash this phone with water and soap.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI POCO M5 :
- Advantages of XIAOMI POCO M5 two options of internal memory with 64 GB or 128 GB.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO M5 has external memory slot for MicroSDXC. We can use external memory to keep all media files photo videos from camera applications.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO M5 screen use big screen 6.58 inches and Full HD resolutions. It has 90Hz refresh rate. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Strength of XIAOMI POCO M5 have big battery capacity with 5000 mAh. We also can use fast charging technology 18W.
- Advantages of XIAOMI POCO M5 has 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Pros of XIAOMI POCO M5 has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of XIAOMI POCO M5 has InfraRed port for make it work as remote control.
Is XIAOMI POCO M5 worth to buy ?
XIAOMI POCO M5 is release at September 2022 with Android 12 as factory default operating system. The user interface use MIUI 13. This phone powered by MediaTek MT8781 Helio G99 with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU for graphic rendering. This processor is design for gaming smartphone with cheaper prices that supported by HyperEngine 2.0 Lite. It has total octa core processor with maximum speed is 2.2 Ghz using Cortex A76.
This phone has two internal storage with 64 GB or 128 GB. The storage is work faster because it use UFS 2.2. The 64 GB is more cheaper, but we suggest to use external memory MicroSD to extend the storage. Please choose faster speed write/read when buying MicroSD, because it will support to balance the write/read speed of internal memory. Otherwise, sometime we will get lagging issues. This phone has 4 GB or 6 GB RAM for multitasking using LPDDR4.
This phone has three rear cameras with 50 megapixel for wide, 2 megapixel for macro and 2 megapixel for depth of field. The camera already supported with AI performance and give superior photography and videography. We will get detail result, accurate white balance, low noise and fast auto focus.
This phone has many features that comes to make comfortable usage. It as 6.58 inches LCD screen with 90Hz Dynamic refresh rate. Please not, when using higher refresh rate, then this phone will consume more battery, therefore it will automatically switch the refresh rate according to usages such as 60Hz when playing videos, 90Hz when playing games. It has DC Dimming, Reading Mode and Sunlight display for better view experience. This phone has big battery 5000 mAh with 18W fast charging technology. We recommended to buy XIAOMI POCO M5 for anyone who do not need 5G connection.This article is talking about Poc m5 pros and cons, Poco M5 Pro disadvantages, poco m5 review. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.