More information about good and bad features of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING. Gaming smartphone is really interesting for anyone who like to play games from Android smartphone. This phone has interesting features.
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING is not water resistance. it is focus for gaming users, therefore we can not bring this phone to the water.
- Cons of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING battery is not removable. it is fine to have non removable battery especially on high end devices. We will get the problems when the battery get troubles or reach the life time. It is not easy to replace. Please bring this phone to Xiaomi authorized service center for replace with original battery.
- Drawbacks of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING does not have external memory slot for MicroSDXC.
- Demerit of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack. We have to use Bluetooth or use USB-C to 3.5 mm jack converter to connect with external audio devices.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING :
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING already use Android 12 as factory default operating system.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING has big internal storage options with 128 GB or 256 GB. There are several gaming apps will need to download big data files. Therefore having big internal memory is very recommended.
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING have triple camera at back side body with 64 MP f/1.7 for standard wide + 8 MP f/2.2 for 120 degree ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.4 for macro.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING LCD screen use OLED 6.67 inches with Full HD+ resolutions. It has high refresh rate 120 Hz.
- Strength of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING have big battery capacity at 4700 mAh, it has very fast charging 120W technology. At normal situation, we can recharge from 0 to 100% less than 20 minutes.
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING has infrared for make this phone work as remote control.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING have stereo speaker that powered by JBL. It has total four speaker with twitter.
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING has NFC connection for data transfer or wireless payment or tapping.
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING
XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING EDITION also known ask XIAOMI REDMI K50 GE. As gaming smartphone, we can find two trigger pop-up button at right side body. When we use it for play games, at landscape positions, then the pop-up button will be at top body for hold with left and right hand, we can use it like game-pad button. Of course the other advantages of XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING Editions is having additional cooler technology that we can not find at standard flagship smartphone.
XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING EDITION is released using flagship processor Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 that has 4 nm technology. It has Snapdragon X65 5G Modem-RF System that can give high speed broadband Internet access at available locations. This processor ready to work with high bandwidth Wi-Fi 6 & 6E. For playing games, we can get premium performance using Adreno 730 GPU with Snapdragon Elite Gaming features. This GPU support for OpenCL 2.0 FP, Vulkan 1.1 and OpenGL ES 3.2.
We can play games with high performance processor, fast GPU and great audio sound system, because XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING Edition has stereo external audio devices that optimized by JBL. This phone also has motor CyberEngine ultra-wideband X-axis motorized for give feedback response when playing games.
There are two options of internal memory that we can choose, using 128 GB or 256 GB. Big RAM also available to choose whether using 8 GB or 12 GB RAM. More bigger RAM and internal storage will give better usage experience for daily activity or gaming performance. This phone does not have external memory slot for MicroSD.
XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING Camera Advantages / Disadvantages Review
XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING has multiple cameras with 64 megapixel f/1.7 for standard wide using Sony IMX686 camera sensor. It has 8 megapixel f/2.2 for 120 degree ultrawide using Sony IMX596. The last camera is 2 megapixel f/2.4 for macro. It has dual LED flash with HDR and panorama features. We can record movie up to 4K at 60fps. The highest FPS is available when we use 720p resolution with 960fps when using main camera.
Is XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING worth to buy ?
XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING Editions is release for gamer but the price is not expensive with its high-end specifications. There are also other smartphone that has identical hardware known as Mercedes AMG F1 Champion Edition. Playing games is very responsive without lag. The OLED 6.67 inches with 120Hz high refresh rate give wonderful experience. It has pop-up physically button, gaming cooler system, and great 4 speaker audio sound system.
XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING has 4700 mAh battery with new fast charging technology 120W. This is very phenomenal because we can recharge our empty battery to full 100% only about 17 minutes at ideal situations, but of course many users can not get really 17 minutes at daily activity will be longer. We recommended to buy XIAOMI REDMI K50 GAMING.