Please consider before you buy LG OPTIMUS G E973/E971/F180, because you need to know more about advantage and disadvantage review with this phone.
First you have to know is about the main specifications from LG OPTIMUS G E973/E971/F180 – advantages & strength :
- Broadband data connection with 3G and 4G LTE
- Wide LCD Screen with big resolution 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches, True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Have glass protection Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Have a big internal memory as 32 GB (25 GB user available)
- Have a big RAM as 2 GB RAM
- Good camera capture at 13 MP and 8 MP with LED flash
- Camera can record video at 1080p at 30fps
- Processor using Qualcomm MDM9615/APQ8064 with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- Playing game HD smooth with Adreno 320 GPU
- Extent more usage with Non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh battery
What is disadvantage of LG OPTIMUS G E973/E971/F180 – weakness ?
After talking about the advantage or good things of this phone, now we try to look what is the disadvantage or bad things from LG OPTIMUS G E973/E971/F180.
First disadvantages features that LG OPTIMUS G E973/E971/F180 have is about the external memory card slot. Although we know this smartphone already have big internal memory, but maybe the external memory should be available, so we can copy any big files and also we remove the memory once we need to use at other smartphone or when we need to copy with faster memory card reader using computer PC.
Other disadvantages thing from LG OPTIMUS G E973/E971/F180 is about the non removable battery. The non removable battery will become problem after we use for several years and when the battery lifetime reached, we need special tools to open the battery or bring to service center.This article is talking about moto g disadvantages, lg f180 review, lg optimus g f180 review, lg f180 specs, lg f180 reviews, lg f180 problems. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.