Please read more information about SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S from our point of view. More advantages and disadvantages will give better information before buy this phone. Continuing the A50 platform, this phone comes with “s” at its name. This phone have several model code depend on country release SM-A507F, SM-A507FN, SM-A507GN, SM-A507FM, SM-A507YN, SM-A507W. Still have same battery life with 4000 mAh and some other advantages. The screen size is 6.4 inches with 172 g body weight.
Pros and Cons SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S body and features
SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S use Super AMOELD for the screen. It is use Full HD resolution with 1080 x 2340 pixels and use 19.5:9 aspect ratio. When it is comes at the market, already installed ready use Android Pie 9.0 with some Samsung factory default applications.
Now we see the body. The body design is good with great build quality. SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S use reflective coating with different color when we see from some angle. Triple camera is already use at this phone with 48 megapixel for standard wide + 8 megapixel for ultra wide + 5 megapixel for Deep of Field or BOKEH effect. The problem comes with camera because the biggest aperture number at all camera is f/2.0, it mean we will get some blur pictures when take photo at low light situations. At front body we will see small notch drop for front camera. At right side of body, we will find volume button and power button. At left side of body, there is no button. This phone still have 3.5mm headphone jack which located at bottom of body.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S already have good performance battery life with 4000 mAh and also already support fast charging with 15W quick charging.
Possibilities Disadvantages or Drawbacks Issues of SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S :
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S does not have NFC for data connections. Some user need to use NFC to read card deposit and transfer data. But we can use other tools to transfer data like Bluetooth or Wifi.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S use under display fingerprint sensor. The sensor is not same with high end Samsung smartphone, therefore we will get some troubles with SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S fingerprint accuracy.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S Front Camera does not have LED light flash. The LED light flash can help taking more bright selfie photo, but this phone does not have front LED light flash. However, we still can use screen light to help taking selfie photo using front camera when situation is too dark.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S No Infrared (IR) beam. Infrared usually use for remove control functions. Therefore we can not use this phone as remote control, such as television or AC or some other devices.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S battery is not removable. This phone body is uni-body, therefore the battery is not removable. If we have some troubles with battery, then we suggest to bring this phone to Samsung authorized service center.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S Recommended to Buy ?
If we want to have low price with good performance and sufficient battery life, then buy SAMSUNG GALAXY A50S is recommended. This phone able to work with many applications from Google Play Store and also HD games because it already use Exynos 9611 processor and dedicated graphic processor unit GPU Mali-G72 MP3.This article is talking about samsung a50s problems, What are the features of Samsung a50s and disadvantages, Specification of samsung galaxy 50s, samsung a50s pros and cons, A50s cons, pros and cons of a50s, disadvantages of samsung a50s, cons a 50s, A50s problem, what is the weekness of samsung galaxy A50S. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.