Please read more information about SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE from our point of view. This Android 10.0 smartphone from Samsung which release at January 2020. It have Full HD screen with triple rear camera and single front camera. Have big battery at 4500 mAh and fast charging capabilities.
Pros and Cons SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE body and features
The LCD screen size is 6.7 with Super AMOLED type which manufactured by Samsung. The screen have Full HD+ resolution with 1080 x 2400 pixels have about 394 ppi density. At the front body we will see thin bezel around the full screen body. There are small dot at top screen for front camera, it will not bother too much when we see full screen movie. At the back side of body, there are triple camera at square box at top of body. There are volume button and power button at left side and there are no button at right side.
Processor Information of SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE Advantages and Disadvantages
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE use Exynos 9810 which also manufactured by Samsung, it have 10 nm processor technology which known have better battery usage performance. This processor have 3rd generation CPU optimized with 2.9 clock speed and better computing at single core or multi core performance. This processor also can work better with supersonic speed up to 1.2 Gbps for downlink and 200 Mbps for uplink. Exynos 9810 also have better camera support with AI and multi camera up to 4 maximum camera.
Camera Information of SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE Pros and Cons
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE have triple camera at back side of body with 12 megapixel for standard wide & 12 megapixel for telephoto & 12 megapixel for ultrawide. This phone does not have dedicated Deep of Field camera, but usage of good processor and camera sensor, SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE can use great AI for taking portrait photography with Bokeh effect. The camera standard wide camera have big aperture number f/1.7, this can help us take good photo at low light situations. Front camera use 32 megapixel with f/2.2 using wide lens camera.
Other Drawbacks or Disadvantages or Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE
- Drawback of SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE does not have dedicated microSD simcard slot, but we still can use additional storage by using fast MicroSD at dualsimcard slot type.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE battery is non removable, but almost all highend smartphone also use not removable battery.
Main Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE :
- This phone have good active stylus which important for some users, especially for presentation or drawing anything.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE use big battery as 4500 mAh capacity. It is big enough to work with this phone full one day.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE already use Android Ten 10 by default, so we do not have to do any major firmware upgrade for next several months.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE10 LITE have good quality main camera and rear camera.