XIAOMI REDMI 13C is cheap smartphone that release using Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85 processor. It has big screen 6.74 inches and powered by Android 13 operating system together with MIUI 14 when the first time released at the market. We will give more information about both the positive and negative aspects of XIAOMI REDMI 13C from our perspective.
Some disadvantages possibilities of XIAOMI REDMI 13C :
- Disadvantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13C is not water resistance smartphone. Usually water proof smartphone comes with high-end devices.
- Cons of XIAOMI REDMI 13C battery is not removable. The body design is 8.1 mm thickness, therefore the battery is not removable. We will get some problems if our battery corrupt or end of life. We have to replace at Xiaomi authorized service center.
- Drawback of XIAOMI REDMI 13C GPU is not running well for HD games.
- Demerit of XIAOMI REDMI 13C screen resolution is not Full HD.
Some Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13C :
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13C has big internal memory with 128 GB or 256 GB.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI 13C has external memory slot for microsdxc
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI 13C screen use big screen 6.74 inches and 90Hz refresh rate.
- Strength of XIAOMI REDMI 13C has big battery capacity with 5000mAh.
- Advantages of XIAOMI REDMI 13C has 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Pros of XIAOMI REDMI 13C has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of XIAOMI REDMI 13C has InfraRed port for make it work as remote control.
Pros and Cons of XIAOMI REDMI 13C Camera Review
XIAOMI REDMI 13C prices is not expensive, but this phone has good quality photography with multiple lens at back side body. First use 50MP sensor captures good daylight photos with decent detail and color accuracy, but become reduce with little bit noisy when take photos at low-light situations. The secondary camera work with 2MP for depth sensor to support blur background effect at portrait mode.
Front camera is located at top screen with 8MP selfie camera. It is good enough for occasional video calls and social media snaps, but don’t expect sharp details or vibrant colors. Overall, the XIAOMI REDMI 13C camera is enough for casual users who don’t prioritize photography, but still need for daily documentations.
Is XIAOMI REDMI 13C worth to buy ?
XIAOMI REDMI 13C does not have 5G connections, but it is work perfect for support any activity using 4G LTE. The processor is powered by Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85. The processor is design for balance between budget friendliness and decent performance. It has dedicated GPU for support graphic rendering with ARM Mali-G52 MC2 GPU clocked at a 1GHz.
XIAOMI REDMI 13C is a budget-friendly smartphone that offers good value for money. It has a sleek design with a 6.74 inches HD display at 720 x 1600 pixels. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance. The battery is good enough with 5000 mAh battery capacity for long-lasting battery life. It has NFC and 3.5 mm headphone jack for connected to external audio devices. XIAOMI REDMI 13C is recommended to buy.This article is talking about Redmi 13c 4g full review. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.