This phone release on October 2022. It is the first Android 13 smartphone that available at the market. The screen use 6.3 inches size and work with Google Tensor G2 processor. We can use dual camera 50 megapixel for wide and 12 megapixel for 114 degree ultrawide. We will give more information about good and bad features of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 :
Some disadvantages possibilities of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 :
- First Disadvantages of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 does not have external memory slot or MicroSD. All installed apps will be saved inside internal storage. We can choose to buy 128 GB or 256 GB internal memory.
- Cons of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 battery is not removable. This is high-end smartphone with unibody design, therefore having non removable battery is normal. However, if the battery broken, we need to ask professional authorized service center to replace the battery,
- Bad side of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 fingerprint is under display. It is use optical sensor, that can not work as fast as ultrasonic sensor. When we use thick screen protection or tempered glass, then some users get slowly responsive to unlock.
- Cons of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack. There are USB-C to 3.5mm jack converter to connect with external audio devices.
Some Advantages of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 :
- Advantages of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has two options of big internal storage, with 128 GB or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- Goodness of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has two rear camera at back side body with 50 MP f/1.9 for standard wide + 12 MP f/2.2 for 114 degree ultrawide.
- Pros of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 LCD screen use AMOLED type with 6.3 inches size, full HD+ resolutions with 1080 x 2400 pixels and 90Hz refresh rate.
- Strength of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has big battery capacity at 4355 mAh.
- Advantages of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has Wifi 6e technology for better performance at available hotspot.
- Pros of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has fast charging 20W.
- Goodness of GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has stereo speaker.
GOOGLE PIXEL 7 Camera Advantages and Disadvantages Review
GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has a dual-camera system on the back with 50MP for wide and 12MP for ultrawide. We can capture sharp, detailed images with good dynamic range and color reproduction.
If we use ultrawide sensor, then we can get great wide-angle shots, and it also has a macro mode for getting up close to your subjects. The main camera has images stabilization using gyro-EIS or OIS (optical images stabilization).
GOOGLE PIXEL 7 also has a 10MP front selfie camera for. The camera is capable of capturing sharp, well-lit images with good skin tones. All front and rear camera able to record movie up to 4K at 60fps. It has
Other Strength and Weakness Considerations of GOOGLE PIXEL 7
More About GOOGLE PIXEL 7 Processor – Google Tensor
GOOGLE PIXEL 7 use their own processor that known as Google Tensor G2, which is known the second-generation custom system-on-a-chip (SoC) designed by Google for its Pixel smartphones. This processor is built on Samsung’s 5nm FinFET process with features an octa-core CPU consisting of two high-performance Cortex-X1 cores at 2.85 GHz, two mid-range Cortex-A78 cores at 2.35 GHz, and four efficiency Cortex-A55 cores at 1.8 GHz.
This processor has dedicated GPU Mali-G710 MP07 GPU, a Titan M2 security coprocessor, and a new image signal processor for support media and graphic rendering.
Is GOOGLE PIXEL 7 worth to buy ?
GOOGLE PIXEL 7 is high-end smartphone that released at 2022. It is use Android 13 and of course we will get several time major Android firmware upgrade. GOOGLE PIXEL 7 has great camera, simple clean and intuitive interface, powerful hardware performance for gaming or doing any activity, long battery life and modern design, then GOOGLE PIXEL 7 is recommended to buy.This article is talking about https://www disadvantages info/android/pros-and-cons-fact-google-pixel-7-review/. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.