SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 release at March 2023 that comes with 6.6 inches LCD screen, Full HD+ resolution and has 90Hz refresh rate. When the first time released, Android 13 is available from beginning. It work together with Samsung’s One UI Core 5.1 user interface. Android 13 is the latest version of Google’s mobile operating system, and it brings a number of new features and improvements.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 :
- Drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 battery is not removable. This is normal for new smartphone, becuase it is use unibody design. However, the problems will happen when we need to replace the battery because end of life. We should bring to Samsung authorized service center.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 does not have fast charging. Please prepare more time to charge if we want to uses our phone heavily.
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 body is not water resistance. It is not protected from water damage. This could be a problem if this phone drop in water or if you live in an area where it rains frequently.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 does not have external memory slot for expand with external memory. This phone has 64GB of internal storage, which is not a lot of space. Please be careful to use storage if we want to keep a lot of photos, videos, or apps.
- Drawbacks of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 does not have headphone jack 3.5mm. If we want to connect with external audio devices, than we will need to use wireless headphones or an adapter from USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 :
- This phone already use Android 13 when the first time release at the market.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 has A large screen with 6.6-inch display. It is work with 90Hz refresh rate for smooth scrolling and gaming.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 work with A powerful 5nm Octa-Core Exynos 1330 processor for fast performance.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 has A long-lasting 6000mAh battery that can work more then two days for standard activity.
- Strength of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 has triple-lens rear camera system with a 50MP main sensor and 2 megapixel for macro + 2 megapixel for depth of field.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 has NFC for data transfer or wireless payment.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 has enhanced security with Knox Security system.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 HAS RAM PLUS
SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 has a RAM Plus feature for expand the RAM by up to 4GB. This is done by using some of the internal storage as virtual RAM. This can be helpful if we are running out of RAM when running multiple apps or games. To enable RAM Plus, go to Settings > Device care > RAM > RAM Plus. Please note, this need to use internal storage capacity.
Advantages and Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 Camera
SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 has a triple-lens rear camera system with a 50MP main sensor, 2MP macro sensor, and 2MP for depth sensor. We can get decent photos in good lighting conditions, with accurate colors and good detail. The macro sensor use for close-up shots of objects, and the depth sensor can be used to create bokeh effects in portrait mode.
However, if we shoot photos in low-light conditions, then sometime we will get grainy and noisy result when using SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 camera. The video recording capabilities record up to Full HD resolution at 30fps.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 worth to buy ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY M14 is mid-end smartphone that work with 5G connections. It is a great choice for anyone looking for a budget-friendly smartphone with a large display, powerful processor, and long-lasting battery.
However, there are a few drawbacks to consider before making a purchase of SAMSUNG GALAXY M14. If we are looking for a phone with water resistance, expandable storage, a headphone jack, and fast charging, we may need to consider a different model. Otherwise, this phone is recommended to buy.This article is talking about disadvatages of samsung m14 re. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.