These are some summarizes about good and bad features at SAMSUNG GALAXY M13. This phone does not have 5G connection but we can use 4G LTE for broadband Internet access. The models code are SM-M135F for single sim and SM-M135F/DSN for dual simcard.
Some disadvantages possibilities of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 :
- Disadvantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 body is not water resistance. This is entry level smartphone with cheap price, therefore we can not bring this phone to swim or do not wash it.
- Cons of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 does not have 5G connection.
- Demerit of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 does not have Infra Red sensor for data transfer or remote controlling.
- Drawback of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 battery is not removable. This phone already use unibody design, that is why it use non removable battery. The problems will happen when battery corrupt, we have to bring to Samsung authorized service center to replace with original battery.
Some Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 :
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 use Android 12 when open from the box.
- SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 has big screen size with 6.6 inches size, it is very important to make our eyes more comfort.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 have three main camera at back side body with 40 MP f/1.8 for standard wide + 5 MP f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 MP f/2.4 for depth of field.
- Goodness of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 have 64 GB or 128 GB internal storage options. All version has 4 GB RAM.
- Plus point of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 has MicroSDXC slot for external slot with dedicated slot.
- Advantages of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 has 3.5 mm headphone jack that can make it connected to external audio devices.
- Pros of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 has Knox security system to improve data security from malware or threats.
Other Considerations of SAMSUNG GALAXY M13
Not all users need to use 5G connections, because at this time only several country have it. However, having 4G LTE still acceptable for today mobile Internet access. SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 powered by Exynos 850 4G processor with Mali-G52 GPU. It has total octa core cpu with 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 clock speed. We can use it for run with many applications. Please note, although it has dedicated GPU (graphic processor unit) Mali-G52, but this is not work for heavy HD games.
The non removable battery is big enough with 5000 mAh capacity. It has fast charging 15W technology. We can use fingerprint that located at side body, it will make us easily to access the fingerprint sensor when we get it from our pocket or when we put on the table. Front camera 8 megapixel can be use as facial recognizing.
SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 Have Good Triple Camera And Beautiful Front Camera
SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 has big screen 6.6 inches with Full HD+ resolutions. Of course it has multiple cameras with 40 megapixel f/1.8 for standard wide + 5 megapixel f/2.2 for 123 degree ultrawide + 2 megapixel f/2.4 for depth of field. Front camera is located on top screen with notch drop for 8 megapixel front camera.
Is SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 worth to buy ?
SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 is entry level smartphone with Exynos 850 processor. It has 6.6 inches LCD screen with Full HD resolutions at 1080 x 2408 pixels. We can choose to buy 64 GB or 128 GB internal storage version, but the external memory is available to extend the storage. The Android 12 is ready to use when the first time use. SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 is recommended to buy.This article is talking about what are the pros & cons of m13, Advantafe & disadvantage of samsung galaxy M13, Advantage of samsung m13 indian, Is Samsung Galaxy m13 a good phone, m13 pros and cons, what are all advantages of Samsung Galaxy M13 4GB RAM. You can find other topic at our related post bellow.